Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Doctor Woes – Part 2

So I usually get some paperwork about my blood test results after I've been to see the doctor. Then if she had to up my dose I would get a random call from Walmart telling me my medicine was ready. I hadn't gotten any paperwork so I was curious if she'd gotten results yet. She got them, because I got the random call from Walmart. I hadn't gotten that call the last time I saw her, but it's been a year since I was last to see her, so it seems things have changed since I was last there. I am not sure if the dose went up or down, but based on how I've been feeling and noticing my eyebrow is getting sparse, my bet is on she upped it. This makes me sad. I've read hypothyroidism can just continue to get worse. I started on 25mcg of my medicine, then went up to 50, then I was stable at 75, and now it seems I may be hitting 100 or higher. I've read about someone who was on 200 and still suffering. Add to that that other health conditions can come due to the hypothyroidism, and well I am just not a happy camper right now. The only bonus is if this dose helps me then I might start losing weight again...might. I'm a little bit sad knowing about the prescription order. I'll find out either today or maybe tomorrow what it is and I'll update you. For now, let's all take a look at this cute kitten.


Trying to cheer up,
Michelle

Image 1 From Free Digital Photos
Image 2 By Moyan Brenn From Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?