Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Still Catching Up

I'm still reading blogs, and being entertained by all you have been up to. I took a few hour break to play some Guild Wars 2. Anyone else playing that? Let me know. Today was an ok day. Still not 100% after last night's attack but feeling better, so that is something. I had planned on introducing my new doll that I plan to use kind of as a mascot, but I just wasn't feeling up to do her head swap, so I decided to just take a mystery picture with my phone and tinker with it so you just make out something but not the full effect. It wasn't the bright before, I just wanted to leave you questioning for a bit. ;-) I'll hopefully get her swapped tomorrow or this weekend and show you her in her Halloween costume. She is wearing it in the picture, but umm yeah. Once agian, better late than never, right? And now I am going to focus on my mid grade novel for the next 2 hours because Nanowrimo starts at midnight. If you are doing Nanowrimo look me up and friend me on the Nano site. I'm mouse1996 on there. Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween. Talk to you either tomorrow or this weekend. Bye for now.

Reading to start writing,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?