Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope all off you are having a spooktacular time today. First let me say if you have been affected or know someone who has been affected by Sandy, you are in my thoughts. Please stay safe. I'm in so much shock the upper east coast got his so hard. It's usually Florida up to roughly Virginia that gets hit, so it was surprising we didn't get hit hard. I know it seems weird, but I kind of wish it was us that get hit instead because we are so used to it, perhaps it wouldn't have been so damaging. Like I said, seems weird for me to say that, but I hope it's also understandable.


So, where have I been? I've been writing articles while also dealing with my health issues. I really hate being in the place that I'm at. It takes away from my life so much. I had my worse panic attack today and was so sure I was going to die, so it just irritates me how bad my health is right now. So tonight I am going to spend some time relaxing and trying to catch up on some doll blogs. I haven't been able to read any in a couple of months, so I am picking one or two and catching up to help me relax. If there's one thing I know that can get my mind off things its the words of my lovely doll peeps. And on that note I'm off. Please be safe today if you plan on going out for trick-or-treating or Halloween parties. And if you plan on staying home today, that's great too, I hope you have something fun planned. And I will talk to you lovely people later. Bye for now.


Off to escape into the world of dolls,
Michelle


Image of Doll Eating Pumpkin (By Craiglea) From Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?