Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Better Late Than Never?

Hey guys, I have been meaning to post this story since last year and just never got to it. It's a little something silly I put together, but I think since it was Halloween and the character in the story is ready for it in a way, I figured I'd share this with you guys today. So I hope you enjoy my latest photostory "Clothes For Disco", please pay no attention to the actual title on the page. I had a mind fart while I was doing the html for the website and didn't change the title and I'm honestly too exhausted to change it now. LOL! It doesn't affect the story so please do enjoy. I still have the haul video to show you, but I need to edit it first. I will work on that soon, its kind of long now and I need to cut it down big time. So that's coming too. Ok peeps, I'm off again. Take care and bye for now.

Back to catching up on blogs,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Queen for saying so. :-) I haven't released a story in long while and I feel kind of rusty. LOL! I hope to have more for you all in the very near future. :-)

      Delete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?