Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Dancing!!!

{source}

Ok, so yesterday was just a really random day.  I mean, what was so special about it that we end up having a very freak and rare, and yes, damaging 5.8 or 5.9 earthquake on the east coast then before the day is out there was a weak 3.6 earthquake in the San Francisco Bay area.  Two earthquakes on either coast in one day?  Just wow.  What is up with today?  Today will literally go down in the history books.  Just such a random day, and why is it when I think of the word random I tend to think of “RANDOM DANCING” from ICarly for some reason?  *shrugs* Don’t ask.  Speaking of random, how do you like my random picture up there.  Cute, huh?  Ok, back on topic.

So my friend contacted me and she’s fine.  Her sofa moved but that’s about it.  Another “sort of” friend posted on FB that the quake scared her.  She lives in Richmond I believe and she’s never been in a quake, so I can just imagine how scared she was.  One of my friend’s husbands who’s originally from the CA knew it was a earthquake while everyone else was still trying to figure out what was going on, and it seems it made him happy if not homesick.  A little bit of CA in NC for him.  LOL!

So in looking at the news seems there was some serious damage to buildings in VA and the Pentagon was still taking on water when I last watched the news.  Seems no one was hurt, that I know of, but some cars were very badly damaged from falling bricks.  Crazy.  And I can’t help but wonder if that was it and we won’t have another one for years, decades, or even in my lifetime or will this turn into an east coast “thing”.  It’s so funny.  The night before yesterday my mom and I were talking about the hurricane and I told her how I hated them.  Then we talked about how it was odd you never hear about the west coast getting hurricanes.  I was saying that sure they have earthquakes and tsunamis but never hurricanes. And my mom brought up the fact that we have fault line going through NC and that we could have an earthquake here.  I told her to change the topic because I didn’t want to image having to go through an earthquake.  Several hours later and well what do you know.  Odd I tell ya.  Just makes me wonder if this is all signs that the end is near.  Don’t worry, I won’t go down that road with you, but the thought has crossed my mind.  I know, it could all just be random like I said, but then again, what if it’s not.  I guess only time will tell.

And well that brings this post to close.  I’m having horrible acid issues so I think I will lay down and watch a Japanese movie or a Korean drama.  I didn’t take my medicine and now it’s too late because I will be taking my thyroid medicine in less than 4 hours.  *sigh*  And to think it was from potato salad.  Go figure.  Alright, talk to you lovelies later.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya Red heart,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?