Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Little Pony Cosplay???

Have you ever heard of My Little Pony Cosplay?  Because until a couple of weeks ago I hadn’t.  And now I have been informed thanks to Weeaboo Stories.  Take a look at these little fillies.


{source}


{source}


{source}


{source}


{source}


{source}


{source}


{source}

So if you didn’t notice these are all ponies from the My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic.  My favorite has to be the Pinkie Pie with Gummy on her head and the Fluttershy with her bunny.  And well Bronies rock, period.  LOL!

So, scared yet?  No?  Well then how about this gem I found while watching MLP:FIM.  You don’t notice it at first but if your eye is quick you will catch this about a minute and 35 seconds into the last episode of the season…speaking of which the new season comes on in Fall, fyi.  Now on to the freakiness.

Are you checking out freak boy on the right?  This is not photoshopped.  This really happens in the cartoon.  It’s just for a split second, and then he’s back to normal.  But ever since I have seen this I can’t help but see him as the “derp” pony now.  Just saying.

So why am I posting about ponies?  Well I was thinking about Halloween and how I’d like to try doing something this year.  Not sure what since not many kids come around for trick-or-treating, and I am not really into the club scene.  I don’t know, maybe have some peeps over and dress up for fun.  I was thinking of being some form of super hero and I wanted rainbow hair which in turn made me think of Rainbow Dash and made me think of the cosplay picture I saw, which was the very first one of this post.  It got me to thinking if this was a one-off kind of thing or if people actually cosplay as My Little Pony.  They do, and they have been for years.  Go figure.  The things you learn.  I wish I was brave enough to try cosplay just once.  It looks like fun and I’d love to be someone else for a couple of hours…even a pony.  Winking smile

But I just had to share that fun stuff with you guys.  I’m off to bed now.  I have to get up early and I might do some shopping tomorrow if my stomach let’s me.  Feeling sick after eating some bread today.  I have been eating gluten as of late and I just don’t feel good.  So I don’t know if the tests are right that I’m not gluten intolerant and I just have a sensitive stomach or that I’m actually making myself sick with the gluten.  I don’t know, but I do need to stop with the gluten again at least for a while and see if I can make my stomach feel better.  I’m back on track as of right now.  Ok, talk to you all later.  Be good until then.  Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya Red heart,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?