Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Script Frenzy 2011, that’s a wrap!

Yes ladies and gentleman, with mere hours to spare, I finished my first Script Frenzy!  It was fun.  I wasn’t stressed about it like I usually am with NaNoWriMo, which is changing and that upsets me some, but that is another story.  But yeah, done done and more done.  Anddd out of it I got 21 episodes written out.  So did I finish writing them all?  Yeah right.  LOLLL!!!  But it’s a dent and the story is quickly coming together for me.  I think working on the story brought it back to life for me and I think I’ll be able to knock out the rest fairly easy…if I sit my butt down and do it.  Then take the pictures, and then upload it and I’ll be done with that story and can move on to my next one.  Pretty cool.

Well now I am off to try to write out some scheduling for May.  Everything I planned to do in April didn’t happen because I had that “I’ll get to it” mentality and never did.  So next month is going to be planned.  I have a lot to prepare for.  If you want to keep up with any of that stuff feel free to hope on over to The Mouse Pad, that I’ve chosen to be more of a craft/lifestyle blog and just keep The House of Mouse my doll and toy related blog.  Oh speaking of dolls, I got two dolls yesterday that I want to show you guys.  They are Target exclusives and I wanted them both for characters in my new doll story I will be doing.  I got them now because they are exclusives, will be gone soon, and are so cool.  I’ll try to take a picture of them later.  I want to find a good light source so you can see an interesting comparison.  Ok, gonna go.  Hope you all have a wonderful last day of April.  Remember about your rabbits in the morning.  Bunny  Bye for now.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?