Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I think I’ll finish my Script Frenzy script. Uh, say what?!?

Ok, so as if like wasn’t stressful enough, ok it truly isn’t, I’ve decided to try to finish up my Script Frenzy script that I abandoned on day 1 at 10 pages.  Ok, honestly I didn’t abandon it.  I set an alarm on my phone to remind of Script Frenzy, and it’s been going off every day at 5pm like clockwork.  And I’ve been hitting snooze every day like clockwork.  I wanted to work on it, just couldn’t motivate myself to do it for some reason like I do with Nano.  Well all of a sudden, with 5 days to go, I think to myself “I could win Script Frenzy still.  I could win it and get at least half my story…a forth of my story written up.  Yeah.  Yeah!!!  I’m gonna do it!!!”  And that brings up to now.  I just finished writing up episode 4, I’m at 18 pages.  Only 82 to go.  LOL!  So I’m planning some serious script writing days.  I really want to get back into my story and I think this is the best way to do it.  So here goes, my final attempt at Script Frenzy 2011!!!

There you have it.  There is my little Raisin Man, well he looks like a raisin to me, to let you know how I am doing.  Now granted this one is mostly used for NaNoWriMo, so it says novel and words instead of script and pages, but I love this meter and well just imagine it says script and pages for me, ok.  Pretty please with sugar on top?  Thankies.  Smile  So there you have it, I am 18 percent of the way there, and I have until Saturday at 11:59 pm to validate my 100 page script.  Can she do it?!?  I’m sure as hell gonna try!  LOL!  I’ll update you as the pages mount.  Stay tuned.  Winking smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?