Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Justin Bieber!

Ok, this post honestly will have nothing to do with Justin Bieber.  I just didn’t have a title for it.  I guess it should have been called The Bird and The Bee.  I bring you another one of their awesome music videos to brighten your morning, afternoon, or night depending on where you are right now while you read this.

Ok, so what is up today?  Much of nothing really.  Got on the scale and saw that the gluten-free rice cakes I’ve been loving on have caused me to retain water and have made me feel like I’m STARVINGGGGGG.  So I am going to have to do away with those I think because beforehand I wasn’t hungry and was losing weight.  Now?  Not so much.  Ugh!  Oh well, starting over tomorrow.  Last night I even broke down and had some DOTS, yep candy.  Starting over with that too I guess, or I may just have to allow myself that one vice.

I haven’t had some doll news on her in a while and I miss talking about dolls so I’m going to pop some on here now.  Smile

Coming Soon

Here’s Penelope modeling one of the 10 empire dresses I sewed up in the past week or so.  This dress was suppose to be done and posted in my shop by now, but it’s not done yet.  I want to add more too it and just haven’t found the energy to do so.  I need a burner placed under my butt to get me going.  Heheh, 100 pretend dollars to the person who can tell me what I am watching in the background.  Open-mouthed smile  Somehow I think I know who will figure it out.

Coming Soon

A slightly closer view of the dress.  The spots on the dress kind of make me think of dog bones for some reason.  The connected ones do anyway.  I want to name all my dresses, and some I’m thinking of calling this one “Spot” or “Sit Spot, sit.”  I’ve got 6 more empire dresses I need to sew but I need some fabric for it first and then I will be moving on to another kind of item to sew up.

Kimono

Here is a picture for a future post about some stuff I recently got.  I wanted to show off my poor Ann Marie that need some hair therapy.  I am going to have to give her a boiling water hair treatment over the course of several days and see if that will fix her hair.  If not then I will have to get her a new scalp and root it will saran hair or maybe mohair.  Hate the ADG Blythe hair, but I want to get one more of them because I love her pretty face.

Humm, anything else for this post?  Humm.  Oh, so my writing has been kind of suffering due to me preferring to game or do something else.  And it doesn’t help that I stay up into the butt crack of dawn and then sleep the day away.  Ughhhh!!!  I need to go out and get fabric but my stomach has been feeling like poo, but I really think it’s the rice cakes that have been making feel hungry all the time that’s doing it.  So I’m going to give them up for a couple of days and see.  I’m like a constant science experiment here.  LOL!  Ok, I have some more to talk about this post if getting long so I will make another post or two to talk about them.  Or maybe I should type them up and just have them scheduled over the course of the week.  Maybe I’ll do that.  I’ll think about it.  More later kids.

Loves ya,
Mouse

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I know what you're watching, Drawn Together! love that show. Very cute dresses, and I love that Kimono.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?