Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

I’m so jealous of this dog.  This is my first stuffing free Thanksgiving.  Oh I will miss you sweet sweet stuffing.  *tear*  Next year I will win you back my love.  This year I’ll be having mashed potatoes or just warm up a big sweet potato.  I’ll be making a pie, some special gravy, and some pumpkin biscuits.  I haven’t started anything yet, but I need to.  But I’m so tired.  Been up since 3 this morning because I was choking from this damn cold!!!  Ugh!!!  Guess I should get some sleep and then get up early and hit it before the turkey needs to go in.  *sigh*  Well peeps, I’m of.  I’m super tired.  Be safe during your journey over night and tomorrow and enjoy yummy food.  Smile  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?