Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Meh, not so interesting.

Ok so my sister and I tried Vindictus and didn’t like it.  It was mostly go see someone, go onto boat with party, kill in a dungeon, go back to person, go onto boat with party, kill in dungeon, go back to person, etc., etc.  So not all that fun. 

I haven’t received my codes yet.  I’m wondering if I will since it’s emailed to AO-Hell.  If I still get the codes I will just post it here and let the first person who sees it have it.  I still promised one to a friend but if he decides not to play then I will post both codes here.

I really thought the game would be more interesting but it’s not all that.  My sister and I were talking and decided to go back to Mabinogi for a while.  We’ll see how we like it again.  We loved the beta.  I forget why we quit.  I am thinking grinding, but there is so much to do on the game I think I’ll stick with it for a while.  If you are interested in Mabinogi you should check it out.  It has a lot more things to do than Vidictus.  It has changed since my sister and I were there and we are excited to see how it changed.  I am downloading the game now since she downloaded Vindictus.  An hour wait.  Guess I’ll go work on another doll blouse.  Oh I need to show you the picture of my first attempt.  If I am fully honest with myself it doesn’t look THAT bad, but I see the flaws and I want it to look better.  So I guess I will work on that after I post about my work from yesterday.

Ok, I’m off peeps.  I should be making another post soon about the blouse.  Bye for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?