Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Does anyone play mmorpgs?

Ok first off, for those who don’t know, mmorpgs are massively multiplayer online role-playing games.  This is your World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings, Perfect World, Ragnarok, etc.  My sister first introduced me to these games years ago with Ragnarok.  I like playing these games but after a couple of days of non-stop play for HOURS I start to feel and realize I could put these hours of gaming to better use and so I quit playing as much and then quit all together.  But I still always like to try new ones that come into beta to see if this one will keep my attention longer.

The problem I find with mmorpgs is that after a while all you are doing is grinding to get your level up if the game is not quest based.  I currently like playing perfect world but as my rank gets higher I get closer to the level where I will just grind and have to help lower levels with their quests in order to up my level.  I hate that.  If you are going to have a game with high levels at least have quests to do to up those levels.  But oh well, it is what it is.  I haven’t played Perfect World in a while and I think I am ready to abandon it again.  I just might if this game my sister told me about seems better.  It’s the prequel to a game we already played and liked.

The game is called Vindictus Online, it’s based on the Mabinogi mmorpg, which I really liked playing.  Mabinogi is kind of like the cuter version of Vindictus, so I’ve heard.  Vindictus happens before the “time” of Mabinogi.  I’m interested in seeing how it is.  I’ve heard it’s a lot different from Mabinogi.  I’d like to see what they kept and what they got rid of.  My sister and I had a lot of fun on Mabinogi so I’m sure we will have fun with Vindictus.  I’ve heard Vindictus is the American name of the game and that Mabinogi Heros is what it is called elsewhere.

Well, now to the point of my post, when a person with a beta code uses their code they get two additional codes.  I could easily put them up on a gaming board or on YouTube or heck even Facebook, but I wanted to give my blog readers the first option to have them.  I haven’t gotten them yet, but my sister has a code, I believe because of where she works, and she’s giving me one of her additional codes.  I, in turn, will end up with two codes, only one code now since I have given one to a gaming friend.  So, if you are interested in playing Vindictus and want to get into the beta leave me a comment on this post.  I WILL check them.  I know I have been a major slacker and I’m going to catch up on all comments today, but this post in general I will make sure to check.  If no one has posted they want the codes code in 24 hours, meaning 4 pm eastern time on Sunday, then I will just post them it on a related Youtube video for the game and let someone there have them it.  So act quickly if you want them it.

If you are curious about game play, here is a video for you to check out.

Check out the Vindictus website to sign up or learn more about the game.  I just had to reactivate my game login from YEARS ago.  But I am all ready to game!!!  Well, as soon as my sister gives me the download and code.  LOL!  Well just got the code, now waiting to see if the game plays.  Just saw, it plays well after she brought down the graphics some.  I have to go get the download from her now.  And one cool thing, usually in betas that once beta is over the system is wiped, but this time if you get in you get to keep everything once beta is over.  Very cool.  So yeah, like I said, leave me a comment with a way I can contact you and I will give you the code.  First come first serve.  See you all in game.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?