Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

So, the countdown has begun.

The countdown for what you ask?  In exactly one month I will be another year older. And honestly I am a little put off by it.  My life has not changed much in the almost 365 days since my last birthday.  And I so didn’t want or expect that to happen.  I expected myself to be much further in life than I am now and honestly I am just a mirror version of the gal from last year.  :-(

But I realized I still have a month.  30 days to change something or several somethings about myself.  And I am taking that opportunity and doing it.  I began exercising and “dieting” again today.  I am trying not to see it as a diet but a way of life.  So my new lifestyle began today.  Why does that sound so dirty to me.  Oh yeah…now I remember why.  Don’t ask.  Anyway, I was down some on the scale today which is cool.  Found a new diet site to try out call My Fitness Pal that my friend Jen told me about.  It’s pretty good.  I am originally on Spark People but I think the site is so full of bells and whistles and I just wanted something simple and My Fitness Pal is that, simple.  So yay for that.  But right now I am so tired from the exercise and “dieting” of course sucks when you are an emotional or boredom eater, but I also feel good and inspired and motivated to keep going.  So wish me luck.

Well that’s all I wanted to talk about on this Merry Unbirthday, and I will update tomorrow, this time doll stuff.  I promise this time.  Just been busy trying to get back on track with things.  I think for me to fully do that I will need to completely unplug for a week or so.  I am planning to get as much online stuff I need to get done this weekend so on Monday I can take a week unplug and get other things done that I need to get done.  Oh my goodness what will I do without the net?  LOL!  I’ll manage somehow.  Ok, bye kiddies, be good.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?