Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

*Does the pop-n-lock!

Ok, so this may not seem like much to the average visitor to my blog, but it means a lot to me.  So I have been trying to get back into blogging, but one of the things that kept me from doing it was the lack of responding to comments.  Honestly when I feel like poo it’s easier to just blog to keep my mind off of it, but I become a slacker in responding to comments and emails and I feel super duper guilty about it.   But the love Smidge Girl of Smidge House gave me the great suggestion to just pick up with I left off and move forward.  And  I was set to do that, but then I looked back at allllll the comments that had been left for me and I felt sooooo bad about not responding to the right away.  I don’t want you think I don’t appreciate your comments.  I love them all and am so thankful you all come to my blog and take the time to comment.  I sat down for an hour and commented back to all the comments.  I know a lot of you won’t go back and look at my response, and that’s totally cool, but I wanted you all to know that I did read them all and did respond and I send a big hug, smooch, and thank you out to all of you for your kind and helpful words.  I won’t make a promise to you to not slip again on comments because I know it will happen again, but I do promise I will read and respond to them all as soon as I can.

And now I am ready to return to regular blogging again. Still working on organizing  my  life, but I have the rest of my life to work on it, so I will just do a little at a time when I have nothing else to do.  Right now, I choose to focus on my novel and my shop…which I should try to make one thing for tonight.  *Looks at clock saying 12:28 a.m.*  Well, maybe not tonight…but for sure first thing tomorrow morning.  :-D

Also I want to thank two lovely ladies for their inspiring and motivating words that helped me get off my rump and get back on track.  I’m not sure if they want their names out there so I will just say “C” from Smidge House and “S” from Rough Seas Designs.  Both of you helped me get off my rump, shake a lot of this funk off, and get back on track.  Thank you so much, and I encourage all my readers to go check out their sites.

So since I am getting back on track I am getting more motivated and I am on a high now that I can get more things done that I want to.  I hope to be really productive tomorrow making some Blythe items.  I have plans to add other dolls into the mix soon but right now Blythe is on the mind so that is what I will be creating for right now.  I hope you will enjoy what I have to offer.  Ok, I am going to go finish cleaning up and then hit the hay so I can get up early.  More tomorrow.  Bye for now my lovelies.  :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?