Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guess what came in the mail today?

Well more like yesterday now, but still. :-) My Blybe is here finally all the way from Thailand!!! She's a pretty as a picture and not as low quality as I expected. I didn't really know what to expect when it was said she was a medium quality doll, but now I know. She's clearly not high quality but she's not dirt cheap either. I am taking some pictures of her today and tomorrow and I will post more about her tomorrow.

Oh and if I have not responded to your comments yet I will. I have just been dealing with RL issues at the moment and just haven't had time. I will do so and thank you all so much for the comments and please do keep them coming. :-) Love you all and will be back tomorrow with a post about Penelope. :-)

Loves ya,
Mouse

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being as excited for my girl as I was. :-D Gotta love getting packages. :-D Thanks for the comment Smidge.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?