Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Wordpress.

Ok, so I've started a blog on Wordpress to cross post to. I imported all my posts from my Blogger blog to there, and plan on doing a weekly import to there. I am considering in the future moving to Wordpress, so I want to try it out and see how I like it. If I don't like it, then I will just close it and be done with it. So far I still like Blogger best. Blogger is my main blog of course, but I cross post to Wordpress and LiveJournal for those friends that don't make it over to Blogger. Hi to you guys! :-) But yeah, I just wanted to explain in case anyone saw the "Testing" post earlier. I deleted it here on Blogger, but will just leave it on LiveJournal. We'll see how crazy all this cross posting will make me. LOL!

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?