Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I've finished my first novel for the month!

Clocking in at 21,867 words, my first novel for the month is done and way ahead of schedule too. :-) So happy. I am about to jump into novel number two, and I hope to be done with it soon so I can try outlining a third story for the month that is about Christmas. It will be a short story that I may try to get published in the local newspaper. We'll see. So yeah, just wanted to report on that and share this commercial with you. Its the new PC vs. Mac commercial and it makes me giggle every time I see it. So enjoy and I will return to you all soon once the month is over. NaNo has taken over my life right now...and I love it. ;-)



Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?