Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

8 Top Things Meme

Ok, so since I am slowly trying to get back on track, I decided to start with a meme I found on several online blogs I was reading yesterday. I believe its suppose to be one of those tag things, but I don't really want to go tagging people, but I encourage you to steal this from me and post it on your blog and comment and let me know you did it so I can see it. :-)

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. The new Harry Potter Movie
2. Hopefully seeing "A" this year.
3. Autumn
4. Winter
5. My birthday...for the first time in years.
6. Christmas...I love the festive feeling in the air.
7. Hanging out with old friends again.
8. The new Twilight movie...please don't tell anyone. I just want to see if the story gets better.

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Had cupcakes made by moi. Yum!
2. Made my first potato salad and it was win with everyone.
3. Finally got to play the Uncharted 2 beta...in its last hour. :-(
4. Talked to the boyfriend who is still on the mend from surgery.
5. Surfed the web most of the day.
6. Slept in late, which I hate.
7. Talked to my friend for a while to see what he was up to.
8. Chatted in a group with my sister and her friends.

8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Open and run a business.
2. Enter into craft shows.
3. Sew better.
4. Knit better.
5. Crochet better.
6. Use up my stashes of stuff so I can get new stuff.
7. Sell some stuff I don't need so I can get stuff I want.
8. Get on with my life.

8 Shows I Watch
1. The Fashion Show
2. As the World Turns
3. General Hospital
4. The Lawrence Welk Show
5. Various British shows on PBS.
6. Tori and Dean
7. Big Love
8. Hung

People i am tagging!
Once again I don't really want to tag anyone, so if you like this meme, take, use it, abuse it, and then let me know you did so in the comments. I'd love to see what you come up with. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?