Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Getting Ready For Autumn

Image From Free Digital Photos
Who's ready for Autumn to start? This girl is! I can't wait to feel that nip in the air and see the leaves start to change colors. It has been such a mild Summer this year in NC, which is so surprising. One of my friends said he'd read that we are suppose to have a harsh Winter this year, so Autumn is looking like it will show up early this year. *happy dance* I am so looking forward to it.

So to get into the festive harvest mood, I decided to change the blog layout some. Subtle but fun. I am sure I will be tweaking it some over the next few days, but I am happy so far with it. So yeah, I'm a little early, but I can't help, I am just already in the mood. I'm hoping I've gotten you in the mood too. LOL! Bring on the cold!!! Ok, I will talk to you awesome people later. Bye for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?