Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A little update.

So chapter 1 of my rewrite is done.  I literally just finished it and I’ve gotta say, I don’t hate it.  I hope the rest of the novel goes as well.  :-)

“A” is out of the hospital now, and I’m very thankful for that.  He’s a bit down and mo’ as he’s not feeling himself, but that’s temporary and then he’ll be back to his old self.

Another close person I know got some good news.  He was worried of being kept out of an important association and was so happy to learn he’s allowed back with open arms.  So glad for him.

Me, on the other hand, I’m dealing with the icky tummy still and I am really starting to think this will be a lifetime thing.  Trying not to stress about it too much, but it does bother me.  I’ve been napping a lot lately to kind of deal with it and I honestly want to nap now, and I just may, but I want to see if I can stay up until at least 10.  Then I can go to sleep for the night.  Just another hour and 15 minutes to go.  I can use that time to get ready for bed and do some reading since I haven’t done any in days.  I miss reading.

Speaking of reading, what do you guys thing of ereaders?  “A” has a Kindle and I am just put off on them because they are kind of like the Ipod where the files you download are just for the Kindle.  Meaning if you buy another ereader you can’t put the files on there and I just don’t like that.  I have fallen in love with the Barnes and Noble Nook.  I want to get one this year before the Nook 2 comes out.  I’d rather get the old one that has the kinks worked out and then later get the new one after the “gotta havers” have had the chance to test, complain, moan, and get shareware to fix whatever problems there are with the new one.  So I’m hoping of getting one for either my birthday or at least by September since the new one is set to come out in October.  So what are you guys’ thoughts.  Do any of you have the Nook or another ereader?  How do you like them?  And if you don’t have one, do you want one?  Or do you not want one?  Why?

Ok, so that’s all I wanted to post about today for this Writing Wednesday.  More about my writing next week.  Tomorrow will hopefully be a doll related post.  Until then have a wonderful day, afternoon, or evening.  This girl is off to get ready for bed now and hopefully have an early start in the morning.  Byers for now.

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?