Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trying to get back into blogging.

Hey all, just a quick update. I know I have not been blogging much. I think its because I have two blogs I have been blogging on and I am not much for spreading myself thin like that. I thought I would try to reach a bigger audience by blogging in two places, which does work, but I feel it makes me neglect blogging here. And on top of that I am toying with opening a third blog to cross post on. Not sure about that. But just wanted to let you know I will be back to blogging soon. I have some stuff I am going out of my mind to talk about and just need to get off my rump and do it. Until I "official return", I leave you with this funny bit of info. I recently took a quiz and here are my results. What are yours? :-)

I am Gonorrhea. Love me.
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.


Congratulations, you're gonorrhea!

Yeah, that's right. You're a sexually transmitted disease. And it gets worse: you're curable.

But fret not, my fine infectious friend; you have a fine array of symptoms associated with you that would make even rabies flinch.

Women suffer bleeding during vaginal intercourse, a burning sensation when they pee, and a delightful womanly discharge that comes in yellow muck or blood flavours. Men get to have a whole lot of pus coming from their penis. What's more, you can be passed to babies as they're being born, and cause them to go blind! That's how cool you are!

Loves ya,
Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?