Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Going to attempt my bookmarks again. No really.

Hey guys.  So I am sitting here thinking to myself that I really need to go through my bookmarks and pull out all the awesome links I have to cool blogs I’ve found so I can make a blogroll for them.  But I am super tired, I’m waiting on the boyfriend to call me, and did I mention I’m super tired.  No, I didn’t do anything really strenuous today, but it doesn’t take much to tucker me out.  I so need to get back to exercising and dieting.  Meh, tomorrow.  But today I’m trying to work up the courage to do at least some of my bookmarks.  I had started before and it just got to be so much that I quit.  Well I’m willing to try it again and just work on it until I get it all done.  I have so much crap in my bookmarks and I have some decent links in there I don’t want to toss.  So I will attempt to clean them up instead of deleting them and starting over.  Wish me luck.  Once I get it done I feel I will be on the fast track to get well getting back on track.  Ok, so I am off.  I need to stop making excuses and doing things (like blogging) to keep me from just doing it.  If I’m not back in a week send for help.  Winking smile  Night all…or morning or afternoon depending on where you are.  Smile

Loves ya,
Mouse

1 comment:

Hello my lovelie, what's on your mind?